PIPE REPAIR CLAMP
Pipe repair clamps are the best solution available to prevent the leakage in pipe which can be installed single handedly in a short duration of time.
Pipe repair clamp shells are made from suitable thickness stainless steel sheet of suitable grade and thickness which is capable of providing uniform pressure over the damaged part of the pipe.
Rubber Gaskets-Gridded design with tapered ends and vulcanized to metal plate provide an excellent pipe seal. Rubber grade can be Natural, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrite, butyl etc., depending on the customer requirement and fluid conditions.
Bolts, nuts, receiver, locking and armor plates are also made of stainless steel and designed to provide easy installation and clamping strength throughout the circumference of the pipe.
Pipe repair clamps are available in sizes from 2" to 24". Larger sizes also can be supplied according to customer requirement.
Pipe repair clamps are designed in such a way to clamp diameter with a variation of 10 to 20mm.
Full Type Pipe Repair Clamps are manufactured in the following widths:
- 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm and special sizes according to customer requirement in all sizes.
- CS1-Full Circle Clamps, CS2- Double Clamp & CS3 – Triple Clamp.
- To Clamp large diameter of pipes, double, triple or multiple number of clamps can be used in series depending on the circumferential length of the pipe.
Recommended pressure ratings:
- Pipe O.D range from 50mm to 250mm 1.6Mpa (16 bars).
- Pipe O.D range from 300mm to 600mm 1.2Mpa (12 bars).
- We can supply pipe repair clamps for higher pressure rating according to customer requirement.
- Pipe Repair Clamps are used only to repair a leak in the pipe. It can not to be used as a pipe coupling.
|Dimensions for Pipe Repair Clamp|